Watch Our Latest Update:
Re-opening Measures in light of Covid-19:
Cynergi Health and Fitness Club is delighted to be opening its doors following the Covid-19 closure.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been working tirelessly to put forth and implement measures that will protect our employees while doing what’s best for our members, and at the same time acting responsibly for the greater community.
As of the 5th of June, Cynergi will be opening with the following guidelines in place:
*All safety guidelines will be made available upon entrance, throughout the gym, and via digital platforms.
- Members are required to maintain a 3 metre distance from other members at all times.
- Visible distance markings will also be in place at the Front Desk, which we would like you to respect whilst queuing.
- There will be no contact training or training sessions that require sharing of equipment.
- Equipment has been spaced out accordingly as specified in the health authority guidelines.
- Members and staff entering the gym will be scanned for temperature upon entrance.
- Staff members will have their temperatures taken every 4 hours.
- Classes will be held at the InterContinental Arena Conference Centre to better ensure everyone’s safety.
- Members attending classes should head directly to the arena and check in there rather than entering the club itself.
- Showers and other wet-areas (e.g. sauna, swimming pool, steam bath) will not be available for use.
- Our team will be wearing face masks or visors at all times, whilst inside the gym.
- Members are required to bring their own towel and must place it on any equipment being used.
- We will be keeping doors open where possible to allow a healthy circulation of air within the gym.
- Medical-grade cleaning products and hand sanitisers are available throughout the whole facility. You are kindly asked to:
- Wash your hands before and after your workout.
- Disinfect regularly with hand sanitisers which are available throughout the facility.
- Disinfect and wipe down machines before and after use.
- The whole facility will be constantly cleaned thoroughly with medical-grade product, including equipment and all surfaces during opening hours.
- Strategic scheduling will be implemented to minimise the number of staff working closely together in one area.